Your own Famous Green Sweater
Who knows what it actually was? Whether it was the same one for years or different ones or a conscious choice or not? You can bet it was though. You can bet Cloughie wanted to have a trademark that made him stand out even more on the touchline. Something no one else wore that he could make his own. So his players would know quickly when he was on his feet and they had better listen. He always seemed to wear that green sweater or was it a sweatshirt? Anyway the same hold true today. Not many people wear green sweatshirts in football and it remains his trademark years after the great man's passing. Thus it was fitting we should offer something similar as a tribute to him.
We've included two versions for you. One with the European Cup trophy to acknowledge his greatest achievements in management and another that adds a Brian icon if you want to be a little less subtle. The choice is entirely yours. But before you ask… You can have any colour you want. As long as it's green.
GENERAL ORDERING INFORMATION
- All orders are made to order and take 3-5 working days typically to ship.
- Orders will then typically take the following times to be delivered to you depending on your location.
- Please allow enough time before enquiring about any item that hasn’t been delivered.
- If you order on a Monday in the UK you could get your order the same week, but probably early the next week. In the EU you would hope to get it early the next week but it could possibly not quite make it that week if you were unlucky. In the worst case your order might take as long as three weeks to Australia or another far flung territory.
Shipping Times via Recorded Delivery
UK - 1 to 3 working days.
EU - 3 to 5 working days.
Everywhere else - 7 to 10 working days.
Note - Canvases ship via courier and therefore expect faster delivery.
See FAQ for all product info and care advice to ensure maximum enjoyment for years to come.
Material: 80% ringspun cotton/20% polyester.
- Drop shoulder style.
- Stylish fit.
- Soft cotton faced fabric.
- Taped neck.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- Twin needle stitching.
- WRAP Certified Production.
Weight: 280 gsm