Wardy Women's T-Shirt
Few can deny the value of Jamie Ward in our fight against relegation in 2017. He had fallen out with the manager and been sent out on loan - as unlikely as it might sound! However in our time of need, with Montanier sacked, he was recalled and made a massive contribution in key games at the tail end of the fixture list that ultimately saved us from a catastrophic campaign. Not only in terms of tangible contribution on the field but also in his robust approach and confrontational attitude he has made a great contribution to Forest. He's a player everyone loves to hate, is always ready for a ruck and a great man to have in your team rather than lining up against you. Few would have thought he would have been able to win over the Reds after his 'form' down the A52 but there's no doubt he's now considered very much 'our little XXXX' now and we wouldn't have it any other way.
GENERAL ORDERING INFORMATION
- All orders are made to order and take 3-5 working days typically to ship.
- Orders will then typically take the following times to be delivered to you depending on your location.
- Please allow enough time before enquiring about any item that hasn’t been delivered.
- If you order on a Monday in the UK you could get your order the same week, but probably early the next week. In the EU you would hope to get it early the next week but it could possibly not quite make it that week if you were unlucky. In the worst case your order might take as long as three weeks to Australia or another far flung territory.
Shipping Times via Recorded Delivery
UK - 1 to 3 working days.
EU - 3 to 5 working days.
Everywhere else - 7 to 10 working days.
Wash at 30 degrees Celcius, inside out.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not iron over print.
Material: 100% ringspun semi-combed cotton.*
- Fitted cut.
- Ribbed deep V neck.
- Taped neck.
- Twin needle sleeves and hem.
Weight: 150 gsm